A sad smile,
Showing on her face,
A spirit no longer wild,
Starting to fade away.
A trembling mind,
Continuing to break,
A hope hard to find,
Proving that it's almost too late.
A shattered dream,
Starting to crash to the floor,
A happiness never to be,
Proving that no one cares anymore.
A lost love,
Long ago disappeared,
A heart that broke,
Causing these tears.
A stolen prayer,
Never to be heard,
A life unfair,
Causing her hurt.
A body left behind,
Allowing a soul to be set free,
Forgotten by time,
Like she was nothing but a dream.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shattered Dream by Heather Rhoden )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Memory Without Remorse, Kyle Schlicher
- Question Answered, Kyle Schlicher
- Spearmint Leaves, Saiom Shriver
- THIS LIFE IS UP-SIDE-DOWN هذه الحياة متك.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Islands of Flowers, Marilyn Lott
- Home-makers, Dr Deena Padayachee
- I APOLOGIZE FOR YOU, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- On your toe, shubham sutar
- I don't know what to think of it, shubham sutar
- you lives in me, shubham sutar