She's Beautiful (old poem)
She defines beauty and intelligence.
She's a woman who has it all.
Her sexiness is so intoxicating.
It makes men and women fall.
Her mind is so creative.
And her body's so unique.
Her words can take your breath away.
Her smile can make you weak.
She is a phenomenal woman.
Who knows she's got that fire.
You can see it in her walk.
When she enters a room you feel it.
Like a cool and gentle breeze.
Her presence is so powerful.
It makes everything in her path freeze.
She has the prettiest eyes.
That matches her gorgeous face.
She is truly one of a kind.
That can never be replaced.
Edith SaintFelix's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (She's Beautiful (old poem) by Edith SaintFelix )
- Intoxication-An alcoholic reverie, RAJ VIKRAM
- It is really love, gajanan mishra
- Clearing Out the Closet: Five Poems Wri.., Lawrence Beck
- Rainy Day, Dorsey Baker
- I Am Free!, Anna Colb
- food walk, lee fones
- The Now., RAJ VIKRAM
- The technique of survival., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Gift Logic Can't Buy, Donal Mahoney
- Rain-A Mirror, RAJ VIKRAM
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)