Not really carrin' bout the consiquence.
I'm livin' 4 2day n 2day only.
I'm focused on the present tence.
This sensation flowin' through me
like a deseace.
Pow, Pow! ! ! !
Like that ur deceased
Increasin' my power.
The shots get louder.
I'ma young 'G' kid known 2
turn niggahz in 2 powder.
Get ready 4 dis acid shower
as ur skin burns away.
i make u disapear
They call me da faker slayer
n i ride by wavin at all u wanna beez
I thought I told u....IMA SHOOTER! ! ! !
Apollo Chandler's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shooter by Apollo Chandler )
- Descent Into Hate, Wilma Horne
- Friendship Fade Out, Wilma Horne
- Contradict, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Common Sense, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Love's Slow Death, Wilma Horne
- Door to the Mind, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Traveler, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Pockets Of Lace, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Just You, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Cry of the Unwanted, Fariza Nur Shabrina
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)