Not really carrin' bout the consiquence.
I'm livin' 4 2day n 2day only.
I'm focused on the present tence.
This sensation flowin' through me
like a deseace.
Pow, Pow! ! ! !
Like that ur deceased
Increasin' my power.
The shots get louder.
I'ma young 'G' kid known 2
turn niggahz in 2 powder.
Get ready 4 dis acid shower
as ur skin burns away.
i make u disapear
They call me da faker slayer
n i ride by wavin at all u wanna beez
I thought I told u....IMA SHOOTER! ! ! !
Apollo Chandler's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shooter by Apollo Chandler )
- sometimes we all, Ben Paynter
- Difficult to return, gajanan mishra
- Life Is, Andy Caldwell
- Amn't Gone!, Sir Toby
- There Is Nothing In Me, Shalom Freedman
- Just For You, Khairul Ahsan
- Only You, Sonya Annita Song
- Limerick.21. An Advice, Valsa George
- You are welcome, my dear Mother, gajanan mishra
- Not all you get, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
Orhan Veli Kanik
(13 April 1914 – 14 November 1950)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)