Has it ever crossed your heart
That your words hurt
A very crucial part of my heart
The very essence part of my being
Do you ever stop before you begin?
Before you thrust your words in
Do you realize how much your jeering bothers me?
I have to be what am not
But for the good of all
I just got to try
Like a chicken trying to fly
Like cow learning to neigh
Like a weaver bird deprived a chance to weave
Don’t you realize it’s almost impossible for me?
To shut up?
Tracee Olga's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shut Up by Tracee Olga )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Reaching Her, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Witch, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Wartime, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Summer's Eve, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- City, Indira Renganathan
- FLAME STILL BURNS, Rafique Farooqi
- The Cowards Of The World, Kenneth Winstanley
- A voice from beneath the Earth!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Of All Those, Luis Estable