i made it out of bed this morning for what
i made it here this morning for what
what's the point of this, what
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (sigh by Enola Tompson )
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown