Silence kerks behind each corner
Silence has me as its captured
Silence tells me of my failures
And lets me have no pleasures.
Silence brings me to ponder
Of things I can't recapture.
Silence lets me think of you,
of who I long out grew.
Silnce has me thinking of all things to undo,
But nothing will ever be new.
Silence is what Silence is
Silence shows me every brilliance.
It can be my guidence
And shows me importants of patience.
Silence learks here and there
It hide in my despires
and is everywhere.
Yetno one knows where this silence is
For silence is what silence is
And learks behind each corner.
Nyki Thomas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Silence by Nyki Thomas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Little Man In The Fire Hates Me, G.C. Waldrep
- The Night Autopsy, G.C. Waldrep
- Many Of Us Identify With Animals, G.C. Waldrep
- Flowers Of Hope, William Duchovny
- Poetry, Gerry Legister
- Cold Wind, Kyle Schlicher
- Prophecy, Edwin Cordevilla
- Junkyard, Kyle Schlicher
- Below the Earth, Keith Waldrop
- The Real Subject [Whir], Keith Waldrop