Loving the silence
is the most valued love
for never will you hear
crying because of ruptured heart.
value silence, for it doesn't hurt
never will it give you pain
doubt, confusions.all are
peace. Never is broken dreams.
fair must it be, for nothing hears,
nothing feels, even when kissed.
silence just give the cloud
the time to hug my heart
endlessly and frequently, yes.
silence is as loud as the clashing waves ashore,
though you will hear nothing. silence means no more
nothing follows, after the noisy brass of your love.
31st of July 2007
Jymiely Tamayo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Silence by Jymiely Tamayo )
- whatt is life, akash mazumdar
- Today the boy I am, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- some time love is like, akash mazumdar
- One night will come, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Brush Spit Rinse Repeat, Foster Teegarden
- I Am going now, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Goals, douglas scotney
- The Amateur Poet Drives to his First Poe.., Daniel Brick
- Away, Foster Teegarden
- the day i'll go, akash mazumdar
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)