Loving the silence
is the most valued love
for never will you hear
crying because of ruptured heart.
value silence, for it doesn't hurt
never will it give you pain
doubt, confusions.all are
peace. Never is broken dreams.
fair must it be, for nothing hears,
nothing feels, even when kissed.
silence just give the cloud
the time to hug my heart
endlessly and frequently, yes.
silence is as loud as the clashing waves ashore,
though you will hear nothing. silence means no more
nothing follows, after the noisy brass of your love.
31st of July 2007
Jymiely Tamayo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Silence by Jymiely Tamayo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Beauty, Brianna Kimball
- Seminars, Mark Heathcote
- Your Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Im not her, Brianna Kimball
- LIKE AN EAGLE, Romeo Della Valle
- My eyes feel like cactus flowers, Jena Crowe
- No Escape From Hidden Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Demons, Brianna Kimball
- Multi-Tasker, douglas scotney