Silver Lake Of Dreams (Nonsense Poem)
Across the silver lake of dreams,
a malevolent pixie sits,
with rod in hand,
and line in water,
trying to catch the rainbow,
with its pot of gold.
His line of silver thread,
strung out and invisible,
against the water,
holds the magic of the world,
forgotten by mortal command.
Here we see a dragonfly,
of rainbow colours glide,
inches above the waters,
of the silver lake of dreams.
David Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Silver Lake Of Dreams (Nonsense Poem) by David Harris )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Opportune Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- OVER THE HARD ROCK OF SUICIDE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Yesterday's Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Someone's History, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On a Love Train, Tosin Abegunde
- A Happy Song, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The silent sufferer, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Desert Oasis, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I COUNT FROM ONE TO TWENTY EASILY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery