please just tell,
tell me the truth,
its really simple,
tell the truth....
do you really love me
do you really care about me...
tell me please,
you wont hurt my feelings or anything i just want to know.
i need to know the truth.
do you believe in forever
i need the truth.
look me in eyes and tell me
the simple truth......
i will understand...
but i have to hear it to believe it...
tell the simple truth...
kanako izumkui's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Simple truth by kanako izumkui )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Being With You, Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Bernard Shaw
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)