Simply alone as an angel cries
Becoming empty as all her
Simply alone she sits by a window
Bearing wishes of death to Un-fold
Simply alone with out her own home
Beside a story of healing worry
Simply alone and simply Un-known
Simply because she is simply alone
Hope hides hope lies hope cries does hope die?
Or does hope again try?
susan covington's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Simply Alone by susan covington )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Just Like A Red Rose Appeared She The Fo.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Birth is not in its hand., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- After Meeting A Foreigner Girl, Bijay Kant Dubey
- At Last A Rose, Electric Lady
- Needs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Buffaloman Too A Chief Minister In B.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Purpose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sitting In The Time's House, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Was Nearly Canonized Recently, Monk E. Biz
- Burquawalli, May I Ask, Why Is Saudi Ara.., Bijay Kant Dubey