Sink Your Sorrows
Look into a mirror
For there are your sorrows.
Align another one
And yes your Sorrows are compounded-
But it is artificial
As the pulse of your heart on your breath.
Sink your Sorrows through that mirror of the sea's surface,
Aligning in wave after wave
Of the moon's captivity,
And let the tides become your heart,
And the seabreeze your breath.
Sink your sorrows into the sea.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sink Your Sorrows by Stan Petrovich )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Gone, Maverick Jones
- old civilization, Aftab Alam
- Aunt Moon, Nassy Fesharaki
- Dune in eye, Nassy Fesharaki
- Loveless lass, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Courage, Maverick Jones
- What Can The Heart Do If It Falls In Love?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- RAIN IN SUMMER!, Mrityunjay Jha
- Battle Ready, Maverick Jones
- Be a Dream, Aftab Alam