Six Million Reasons
doesn’t mess-over the Jews,
like it used to,
since they built them
that’s definitely, a
“holocaust of trouble”
thinkin’ final solution
for Israel’s army.
ain’t no more,
planned in their...
Jewish future! ! !
ronald stroman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Six Million Reasons by ronald stroman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Art of Praying, Dr John Celes
- Auto-Abuse, No Charge, not $7.11 @ 7-11 .., LUVinThe NOW
- we won't even have the circus, Mandolyn Davidson
- doing donuts in the mojave desert, Mandolyn Davidson
- 'Thank You Trees', Christina Sunrise
- gurudarsanam-indian thought, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Ok so my my girlfiend is a nymphpomaniac, cristobal Benjumea
- Your Shot, Your Time, Maverick Jones
- Our Very Limited Time, Jeff Gangwer
- High-octane Lovers, Simon Quperlier