Sky Changes Colours Then Love Bleeds
Sky, dear Blue sky
Sometimes you are so Blue
Then you suddenly change your colours by being dark Blue or totally dark
Then all the vision which was clear till now starts to appear doubtful
As doubts arise in the mind about what is love?
Why is love pulling me towards it?
Is love positive or negative?
Often, it is expressed that love gives more suffering than pleasure
How should I judge love and its complex ways?
Sky, dear Blue sky sometimes you are so Blue and then all of a sudden truly dark?
What is your real colour or it depends on your moods?
Mostly you appear so lovely to me
Although, then all of sudden you leave me with only pain?
How should I decide then about your real identity?
Or should I just accept you the way you are?
It is better to be in love with you even though you also make me cry
I love you though at times begin to dislike
Probably, it is just change in moods
Moods which often swing about being in love or not being in love
Still I adore your love, even though I simply have to bleed in pain
I guess it is my love for you, which keeps me really attached.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sky Changes Colours Then Love Bleeds by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 6, ramesh rai
- Man Overboard, Tiffany Alexis
- The World Is Confounded, Tony Adah
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 5, ramesh rai
- Lost At Sea, Margaret Alice Second
- 17 Year Engagement, Saiom Shriver
- Beauty, Nishi Kumari
- The World, Tony Adah
- Reflections, Abekah Emmanuel
- New breeze, ramesh rai
Poem of the Day
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)