Sky Changes Colours Then Love Bleeds
Sky, dear Blue sky
Sometimes you are so Blue
Then you suddenly change your colours by being dark Blue or totally dark
Then all the vision which was clear till now starts to appear doubtful
As doubts arise in the mind about what is love?
Why is love pulling me towards it?
Is love positive or negative?
Often, it is expressed that love gives more suffering than pleasure
How should I judge love and its complex ways?
Sky, dear Blue sky sometimes you are so Blue and then all of a sudden truly dark?
What is your real colour or it depends on your moods?
Mostly you appear so lovely to me
Although, then all of sudden you leave me with only pain?
How should I decide then about your real identity?
Or should I just accept you the way you are?
It is better to be in love with you even though you also make me cry
I love you though at times begin to dislike
Probably, it is just change in moods
Moods which often swing about being in love or not being in love
Still I adore your love, even though I simply have to bleed in pain
I guess it is my love for you, which keeps me really attached.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sky Changes Colours Then Love Bleeds by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- My Suicide Note, Kathy Liu
- When Your Dark Shadows, Susmit Panda
- Ballade of the hours of darkness, Gert Strydom
- Prime Truth - 15, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- To you there's an amazing kind of grace .., Gert Strydom
- wailay da peer, maqsood hasni
- wand da chanun, maqsood hasni
- This Is What You Do To Men, Mitchell Gonzalez
- Sennacherib, Gert Strydom
- waqt kaisa inqlaab laya hai, maqsood hasni