Sky Changes Colours Then Love Bleeds
Sky, dear Blue sky
Sometimes you are so Blue
Then you suddenly change your colours by being dark Blue or totally dark
Then all the vision which was clear till now starts to appear doubtful
As doubts arise in the mind about what is love?
Why is love pulling me towards it?
Is love positive or negative?
Often, it is expressed that love gives more suffering than pleasure
How should I judge love and its complex ways?
Sky, dear Blue sky sometimes you are so Blue and then all of a sudden truly dark?
What is your real colour or it depends on your moods?
Mostly you appear so lovely to me
Although, then all of sudden you leave me with only pain?
How should I decide then about your real identity?
Or should I just accept you the way you are?
It is better to be in love with you even though you also make me cry
I love you though at times begin to dislike
Probably, it is just change in moods
Moods which often swing about being in love or not being in love
Still I adore your love, even though I simply have to bleed in pain
I guess it is my love for you, which keeps me really attached.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sky Changes Colours Then Love Bleeds by Rohit Sapra )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(22 March 1941 -)
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- It isn't easy!, Lubinda Lubinda
- I Am Third, Perry Biggerstaff
- The Nigeria Political Vampires, Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubu ..
- Alack! Afore! Alack! Afore!, Dexsta Ray
- WAR modern art-form of meaninglessness, George Dee Vuy
- I let myself, Elena Ioannou
- Love Is Hard, Is It Poetry
- Broken Waves, Pintu Mahakul
- PH: Poetry Writing: In Poetry, Brian Johnston
- Moving Out, Adriana Avila