Christine A Kysely (Merrill, Wisconsin USA)
Small Boats ~ Free Verse Poetry by Christine A Kysely
can still sail
within the stormiest
as long as they avoid
© Christine A Kysely, All Rights Reserved
(November 10,2011 Wausau, Wisconsin USA)
Poet Other Poems
- 1st Sense ~ Sight ~ Haiku
- 2nd Sense ~ Hearing ~ Haiku
- 3rd Sense ~ Touch ~ Haiku
- 47th Parallel ~ Senyru
- 4th Sense ~ Smell ~ Haiku
- 5th Sense ~ Taste ~ Haiku
- 6th Sense - Sense of Feeling ~ Haiku
- 7th Sense ~ Imagination ~ Haiku
- 99 Cents
- A Funeral of Women
- A Picture Of Forgetfulness ~ Lyric Poetr...
- A Very Fine Line ~ The Restaurant
- About Last Night ~ New Year's Eve Remors...
- Afternoon's Shadows ~ Lyric Poetry
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.