A part of Americana
when you're living in a small town.
Remember local history
as murals decorate downtown.
Beautiful historic pieces of art,
like a Soda Fountain on a hot day,
highlight early Timber or Logging; or
see Hank and Audrey's wedding site today.
A salute to George Washington Carver
and the National Peanut Festival
or Desoto's journey through the Wiregrass...
See how King Cotton made Dothan special.
The Frog Capitol of the World welcomes
visitors to the tiny town of Rayne.
These smart, well dressed frogs have their dignity.
Hey, loving frogs does not make you insane.
When in Frankenmuth or downtown Helen
enjoy the Bavarian atmosphere.
Fudge making, logging or lederhosen...
See a little bit of Germany here.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Smalltown Murals by JOHNNY COBB )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- EVIL'S INEVITABLE, FAST, AND FREE FALL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Doomed, Kyle Schlicher
- Memory Without Remorse, Kyle Schlicher
- Question Answered, Kyle Schlicher
- Spearmint Leaves, Saiom Shriver
- THIS LIFE IS UP-SIDE-DOWN هذه الحياة متك.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Islands of Flowers, Marilyn Lott
- Home-makers, Dr Deena Padayachee
- I APOLOGIZE FOR YOU, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- On your toe, shubham sutar