Leylek D. Sovura
Smirk when it ends
Thinking about what makes us work,
meat, water, love or hate,
i feel like i am part of a cirque,
under water we suffocate.
Life begins with love,
love ends with life,
life ends with death,
death supports life,
as much as a breath
supports ones body.
Water is life, but also death,
air is life, but also death,
sun is life, but also death,
why are we afraid to die then?
Just let the living dance,
and the death sleep!
There is no rightous death,
nor a good one,
death is death,
life is life.
Just smirk when it ends
to enjoy it one last time.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Smirk when it ends by Leylek D. Sovura )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sacrifices, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Value Of A Telephone, Edgar Albert Guest
- My mind is not without fear.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Jes' Wonderin'!, Edgar Albert Guest
- Tell Him Why, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Time For Brotherhood, Edgar Albert Guest
- Capital Punishment, Edgar Albert Guest
- Answering The Usual Questions, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Cure, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Peace Makers, Tony Adah