A jungle boy, called snake charmer, was in his full swing.
It was the crossing in a village.
Snakes were dancing on the tune of his flute.
Children were clapping and enjoying.
These scenes were common in Indian society before 30 yrs ago.
Now the time has changed.
Computer & video games has taken place of snake games & snake charmer’s flute.
It is the time, which decides the fate of any thing.
vijay gupta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Snake charmer by vijay gupta )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- We, the great family, ANIL KARKI
- My Problem With Words, Valsa George
- Purchased Palsy, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just stupid, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- To Efe Benjamin, Electric Lady
- You chose the gift above the giver!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Immersing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ruled By Share Values, Terence G. Craddock
- Forgive Me Lord, The Oracle
- Earth's Greediest Ruling Government?, Terence G. Craddock