Im so sick.
Sick of love, people and life.
Fucking take it.
just take it all.
It aint nothing but shit.
Shit thats not working out for me.
Its all just so damn mean.
Sick to my stomach,
just thinking of how worthless my love is becoming.
Well, god il be coming
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (So SiCk by Ashley Carnes )
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)