A moment of real life
Just me and universe.
naked to each other.
An eternal ballad we'll sing for each other:
How bright is the light
of a perilous life?
How free formlessness can be!
If I had just one wish
It would be, to simply exist
Leaves in the wind.
Clouds in the sky.
Moon on the sea.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Solitude by Sol Karumi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -56, Ronjoy Brahma
- A Balancing Bow? (Advaita), Monk E. Biz
- Small Share Fleeced Investors Go Belly Up, Terence G. Craddock
- I am in the sea, gajanan mishra
- Goddess of England, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Half-Salary Jesuit Masters, Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -55, Ronjoy Brahma
- Son of Truth, gajanan mishra
- False redemption, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -54, Ronjoy Brahma