A moment of real life
Just me and universe.
naked to each other.
An eternal ballad we'll sing for each other:
How bright is the light
of a perilous life?
How free formlessness can be!
If I had just one wish
It would be, to simply exist
Leaves in the wind.
Clouds in the sky.
Moon on the sea.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Solitude by Sol Karumi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Yehi Karna Hay to Insan Banata Keyun Hay, Akhtar Jawad
- Golden Dreams, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Wind shall blow, hasmukh amathalal
- Turn to flower, hasmukh amathalal
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! * - Chapter3 (.., Brian Johnston
- Mind Over Matter, david kush
- Don't do anything in a bigger way than t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Let poetry excel, hasmukh amathalal
- Mama's Black Breast, Ozioma Anieto
- Big bee, Dr PJ Raj Kamal