With pen in hand,
I write my words,
from dawn to dusk.
Words of love and hope,
for everyone to read.
Words of comfort,
for a life to lead.
Some will learn a lesson,
while others will ignore the thoughts.
Some will cry with joy, and others will not.
Each will gain something,
at least that is what is hoped,
and some will gain more,
inspiring them to carry on,
to inspire others to follow.
(7 October 2007)
David Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Some Will by David Harris )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Older, Younger, Both, Joyce Sutphen
- Living in the Body, Joyce Sutphen
- Beggar thy Neighbor, John F. McCullagh
- In Black, Joyce Sutphen
- Ever After, Joyce Sutphen
- Miracle entry, hasmukh amathalal
- Evening Angelus, Joyce Sutphen
- Casino, Joyce Sutphen
- At the Moment, Joyce Sutphen
- Destonation Life, david kush