Something nags me!
Methinks dear friend
How are we snared?
Sweet words uttered
Action poor stuttered.
Setting Web white
Around spiders wait
As hunters behind
Trees eagerly squat.
We need income
Flow like rain fall
From black clouds
Sun for sons shine
Moon for women
Sweet is nature
But O! culture.
In muddy thought
My body God made
Still I seek ways
To escape always
Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Something nags me! by Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- SATAN'S HORDE, Tom Zart
- To Think It Fine And Dandy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- More Treasured Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Who Am I?, Liilia Talts Morrison
- That 'Is' A Nice Car, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bled For Less, A.j. Binash
- Progress of the gospel, Alex Adeoye
- Death is Way Overrated, Francie Lynch
- Pollywog Tom Ridge, Richard Thripp
- What I Hold Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery