Sometimes the heart bleeds internally,
and pains streamed sincerely from its depth;
sometimes the warmth of sunlight turns into a scorching heat,
and the spring of affection becomes a torturing lake.
Sometimes the heart loses its gleam,
and then sorrow arched the pathway of joy;
sometimes the rainbow loses her spectrum of colours,
and the agony of shame looms in the sky.
Sometimes the heart feels alone,
and the bitter taste of betrayal leaves love undesired;
sometimes darkness threatens the day,
and a ray of hope seems far in sight.
Sometimes the heart is weak and feeble,
and the fear of unknown besieges the mind;
sometimes the weight of grief sways the spirit,
and it feels like the end is very near....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sometimes by Bolami lawal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When The Minister Calls, Edgar Albert Guest
- My hero(Bob Dylan), Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Azal se aashna..., Azhar Sabri
- Going For Gold, Angela Wybrow
- A Tragic Fairy Tale, Pankti Vadalia
- Sealed Lips, Tony Adah
- Autumn, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Reasons Not To Visit Dachau, Leslie Philibert
- St. Valentine's Day, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pleasure's Signs, Edgar Albert Guest