Sometimes I do not know where I am going.
Sometimes I have no idea where I have been.
Sometimes life is all about the knowing.
And I wonder will I ever win.
Sometimes this road it feels so long.
Sometimes I feel I can see the end.
Sometimes I fall and tumble in my choice of right from wrong.
And I wonder with you will my heart mend.
Sometimes this food does not fill me.
Sometimes this liquor does not numb.
Sometimes I am so lost and lonely.
And I wonder without you will I succumb.
Sometimes I know what I am doing.
Sometimes I barely have a clue.
Sometimes I fall to my knees weeping.
And I wonder will my search ever find you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sometimes by David Daykin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Privileged Society, Bob Bradley
- My Little War, Bob Bradley
- Where is it?, Fahri Tasim
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas
- Another Day, Another Dawn, Jenn Toner
- Courage, Jenn Toner