Sometimes I do not know where I am going.
Sometimes I have no idea where I have been.
Sometimes life is all about the knowing.
And I wonder will I ever win.
Sometimes this road it feels so long.
Sometimes I feel I can see the end.
Sometimes I fall and tumble in my choice of right from wrong.
And I wonder with you will my heart mend.
Sometimes this food does not fill me.
Sometimes this liquor does not numb.
Sometimes I am so lost and lonely.
And I wonder without you will I succumb.
Sometimes I know what I am doing.
Sometimes I barely have a clue.
Sometimes I fall to my knees weeping.
And I wonder will my search ever find you.
David Daykin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sometimes by David Daykin )
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Yes/No, Morgan Michaels
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt