Sometimes I Want To Cry...
Sometimes, I want to cry.
Sometimes, I want to die.
Most times, I just ask why.
Why does it always happen this way?
Why is she always greater than me?
Why doesn't it get better?
Sometimes, I wish I would die.
Sometimes, I just want to cry.
I always ask myself why.
Why does she get to be free?
Why is she so much better than me?
Most of all, why does she always lie to me?
Amber Zitzloff's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sometimes I Want To Cry... by Amber Zitzloff )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Choosing The Ring, Edward Kofi Louis
- My Wild God Blooms, Guillermo Veloso
- According To The Flesh, Edward Kofi Louis
- 52!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Between War And Freedom, Edward Kofi Louis
- For the first time, Joni Lenhart
- Slowly-so-Slowly,, Aftab Alam
- Her Spirit Sings for Him, Maia Padua
- I Am Cast To The Sky, Richard Provencher
- Sweet Victory, Edward Kofi Louis