Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
I knew of a poem that has such a sonic
'Hey sonny! He gaped' I remember he did panic
Even his sorcerer's ward connived with the sonorous link.
An old clumsy clue in finding a clove of garlic.
Searching the garden a garrulous creature 'Garter snake', he kicked.
Pass Mr. Snake! Your blood as cold as snow's ice
Suddenly, sonny spoke slowly; 'some snake sing sweet sorcerers' song'.
Shortly, Garter sang its song 'ARABIC FRUIT FOR PICK'.
'Hey Sonny! ' Something spoke; 'what's your desire for the technique? '
'Sonnet! ' He replied. The rustic bird has such a music
The rustic bird ought to have seen the clove of garlic
'Rustic bird rustic bird', the snake cried out for garlic.
The birds flapped their wings and danced to garlic sonnet
Sonnet was it and there was the clove of garlic.
Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sonnet by Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche )
- The Sadness Of This World, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Vigna Mukund
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid