Dr John Celes
Sonnet: Put Your Trust in God
The God who brought you up to this extent,
Has other plans for you in future too;
So, never doubt his mysterious intent;
He does what’s best and when ’tis time for you.
Go, put your trust in God and do all things;
The future is promisingly brighter;
There is no better choice for us, earthlings;
God makes our earthly burdens seem lighter.
So, pray with all your mind and soul and heart;
God is ready to help His loved creatures;
Just do your duty; God will do His part;
Love your enemies; pray for your preachers.
Give God His rightful place; nothing goes wrong;
And if it does sometimes, sing Him a song.
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sonnet: Put Your Trust in God by Dr John Celes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A moment of truth, Mark Heathcote
- After Jacques Brel, mary douglas
- I Didn't Want This To Admit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Deciding They Will Run, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cutting Edges Plaguing, Terence G. Craddock
- Curse, MAD DEW
- Nature's Glory, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- A SECRET, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Life Image Distortions, Terence G. Craddock
- From Chibok With Love, Adeosun Olamide