Praveen Kumar In Celestial Glow
You’re not heard, invisible and distant
To my mortal life and its simple needs;
You unkindly rebuff when I build bridge,
You constantly endeavour to fly far, far;
Yet I know, I constantly dwell in you,
And brighten your life, light your soul.
You refuse life without vibrations I give,
You refuse moves without beckons I give;
My thoughts do keep you carefree on path,
Without me as goal-post, you run not course;
Yet, you do firm struggle to avoid me near,
And build unbroken walls to keep us apart.
You’re my soul transcendental, soul of soul,
Guardian angel, goddess, spiritual guard,
And protect my world from assaults of life;
I know, like North Star, constant you stand,
Protecting my world from harms that fall;
You know, from distance you protect me best.
I need noble concerns you have for me,
But, more, comforts and safety of you;
Tell me, quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
I’m here to protect and give you comfort,
How dare you desert my protective net,
And stand alone far to protect my world?
While safe, in peace you lead your life,
I’m most safe and in blissful state;
Insecure state you suffer far from me
Fills me with fear and writhe my soul;
You’re best safety I ever can have
For contented, safe and blissful life.
I know your pain in keeping distance,
I feel flow of tears you constantly shed,
And it indeed serves my mortal need,
But shattered within my immortal soul,
And rendered me dead while alive outside;
Do you call it, my dear, protecting me?
While twain faces of same life, we’re,
How you protect me by hurting yourself?
True life we can have in coming together,
In the bond we have, in binding ourselves;
Parting, illusion, as solution to problems,
Come out, near, my dear, let’s rejoin.
Praveen Kumar In Celestial Glow's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Soul Transcendental by Praveen Kumar In Celestial Glow )
- soon. chapter 2, Mandolyn ...
- Through A Puppet's Eyes, Dilantha Gunawardana
- soon. chapter 1, Mandolyn ...
- Dragon King Daughter, Tim caffery
- LONE LADY, vidyut chakraborty
- Psalm 070, Forrest Hainline
- What is said in autobiography, gajanan mishra
- The weird erotica, Marcel Aouizerate
- Acting Judge, Tim caffery
- Your lovely smile, Jesus James Llorico
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Dream Keeper, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)