saint cynosure ( Ken Bennight )
The sound of love is laughter,
the sound of fear a scream,
And every sound that's in between,
does not mean a thing.
Why can't we has men achieve,
the peace that we agree we need.
Put out your hand and help some man,
cast your greed aside.
And the world will live in laughter,
one man at a time.
saint cynosure ( Ken Bennight )'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sounds by saint cynosure ( Ken Bennight ) )
- Understanding one's life anytime, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Equinox, Lawrence Beck
- One's sadness or happiness, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Auto rikshaw., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Invocation of Rain, Nkwachukwu Ogbuagu
- Harness Racing (Poem), Doris Beaulieu
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 4, ramesh rai
- Light vs Smoke, Adele Bercich
- Just the beginning of that pretty Fall ف.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Fulani and His Cattle, Nkwachukwu Ogbuagu
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Remnants Left Behind, Heather Burns
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(17 June 1867 – 2 September 1922)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)