Ramdas Bhandarkar (Madikeri)
Sour Feelings Sore My wings, Never Allow Me To Soar High
Away from formalities and rituals
standing alone naked, naked of all
things and thoughts, one attains Nirvana
Rejecting everything, renouncing
probing and denying non Self
one may attain truth and find silence in Mukti.
Silent in heart and mind
from the eternal fountain
love springs naturally
washing away dirt, salts
like river one can flow
into depth of ocean....
Finding cure, healing sores
within one have all powers
extract with smile all sweetness
all I know, sour feelings ever
sore my wings, never allow me to soar
Looking out for something, hides the source
from love one is born, in love one has to live
Some day has to return into source of all love..
Poet Other Poems
- A Scientist and A Poet!
- A Song of Einstein!
- Afterlife? ? ?
- Ah, Sun of Knowledge, Never Sets!
- All Are Mine, All Is Mine
- All Creations Are Bigot Of Astral Fluid!
- All Depends on Mind!
- All Is Fool's Paradise Here!
- All Will Pass In Flow Of Time, We Also!
- Almighty, Please Give Me Beautiful Heart...
- Ambition of a Flower.
- Auspicious Is That Moment!
- Be a Guide of Innocent Child in Yourself
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.