Green fields and running water,
Blue hills at a distant quarter,
You're the one who makes me feel
These things and i don't bother.
Well why would i, i've seen no-one better,
Gushing through my heart, it feels warmer,
These emotions, they make me feel
I'm close, and never wanna be farther.
Green fields that make me feel
Blue hills that make no ill
The sun's out, it makes a deal
You and i are meant to be together
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (special people by MUSKAN MEHTA )
- Paradox, Paula Glynn
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- September, Charles Hancock
- Once Summer Comes, Edgar Stevenson
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With Dogs And Rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher