mark anthony st. rose
Spirit of Life
It is like the Spirit of Life gets entangled
in a universal bacterial web; a soil; an earth.
In other words, it is betaken by a virus; a dirt,
and it must work its way out
by a higher calling it must believe
in a beauty beyond the senses.
It must believe in a timeless existence
beyond the prison of time.
It must believe in the beauty of a deeper unseen self.
One devoid of the diseased flesh and bone.
This is the only way the light will make its way home.
copyright by Mark Anthony St. Rose.
mark anthony st. rose's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spirit of Life by mark anthony st. rose )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My hero(Bob Dylan), Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Azal se aashna..., Azhar Sabri
- Going For Gold, Angela Wybrow
- A Tragic Fairy Tale, Pankti Vadalia
- Sealed Lips, Tony Adah
- Autumn, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Reasons Not To Visit Dachau, Leslie Philibert
- St. Valentine's Day, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pleasure's Signs, Edgar Albert Guest
- Bud Discusses Cleanliness, Edgar Albert Guest