Splitting the night
when there were anti-answers.
The trapped light-
wanted to be
When you were
in the multitude of questions,
joining the palms,
you collect the moments
You drop a key
in the ocean.
Its imprint swims
to the other side of shore.
You felt lonely
stars said, it is time for us to leave.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Splitting the night by Satish Verma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Poet's Right, Francie Lynch
- Act 1 scene 1 Romeo, Juliet and there me.., lee fones
- Look East (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Homage to the Korean Comfort Women (Regi.., Ronald Chapman
- cos the blues, ' TAKES ' - redline bluel.., sEaN nOrTh
- Emptiness, Ronald Chapman
- A Wonder to be Seen on the Han River (Re.., Ronald Chapman
- A Moment's pause, David Whalen
- Almost Forever, Ronald Chapman
- Ice Queen - Yuna Kim Homage (Regional), Ronald Chapman