Spring, oh spring, your lovely
Self is here for a few months,
When you bring along the butterflies
And flowers along, sweetsmelling
Througout day and night
To keep everyone thrilled and happy.
Every yer we think and wait for you,
To arrive in grandoise and cry,
When you depart to your place
Of choice, perhaps the heavens.
Musnc, songs and dances we do,
When you are here, with dragonflies
Fly in tune to the soft winds,
Like the love feelings we carry
So dear to us which often disappear,
Like the way you do each year.
Why don't you stay foreever,
Throwing away, the autmn, Summer
And winter to make us smile thruout.
RAVIKIRAN ARAKKAL's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SPRING SONG. by RAVIKIRAN ARAKKAL )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Comparisons, Radclyffe Hall
- The Lost Word, Radclyffe Hall
- The Final Morbidity of the Interior Embe.., Henry Splawn Taylor
- 'Líneas Inolvidables de Mamá', nikka mee farillon
- No Chance Of Escape, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On The Potomac River U.S.A., Radclyffe Hall
- Georgetown U.S.A., Radclyffe Hall
- Interior Sensations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- கொல்லும் போர்க்களம்!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- No Use Sighin', Edgar Albert Guest