Star Wars Trilogy Haiku
Death star did they make,
To rule over the universe,
but the Force had won.
Empire Strikes Back Haiku
Luke I am your fa-
-ther, No it cannot be true,
My father is dead.
Search your feelings, know its true,
'No no' luke says but he does know.
The Return of the Jedi Haiku
Last fight is coming,
Jedi comes to save the day,
Emperor is dead.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Star Wars Trilogy Haiku by Chris Cheng )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- A Case Of Murder, Vernon Scannell
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)