There you are my little star!
How bright shall thy be?
I look about and there you are;
Twinkling brighter just for me.
Star, star; brightest to see,
Why shall you be so far?
Star, star; why can't you come to me?
Come down from upon you pearch.
Aroura Colour's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stars by Aroura Colour )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Okay okay I said, gajanan mishra
- Friends are there, hasmukh amathalal
- In deep, hasmukh amathalal
- Truth is supreme, gajanan mishra
- Photograph from September 11, Wislawa Szymborska
- A stain..., GRANT FRASER
- buzz be what?, Mandolyn ...
- The Cat, Novica Tadić
- Singing in the Shower, Joan Goodwin
- Pappou Elia's Poem - A More Literal Tran.., Elia Michael