Dr subhendu kar
STINT OF STAY
STINT OF STAY
Love simply sales through bridging bondage in void
As heart needs to revel across blood of red in vein
Warmth is just gloss of life’s beauty within and beyond
As soul redeems in vale of love by garden of heaven.
age seeps out slowly by stark stint of stay in space
yet gleams of light guides to heal up sorrow without
bliss seems to pound pain into speckles of joy to sate
and we need to trudge path of journey onto finale.
stance within still riffles like silhouette grey
friends amidst crowd redound to uplift by deliverance
even a day of earthly being reels through time afresh
newness brims blue even by saddles of burdens.
moment glides through white of spumes of divinity
inevitability reeves along path of grace heavenly
vision enlightens to know mysteries of universe
goodness shambles unveiling rungs of worldly living.
Dr subhendu kar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (STINT OF STAY by Dr subhendu kar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Restoration, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Lovely Fact, Naveed Akram
- Road to Black, Amateur Vagabond
- Her Unconditional Beauty, Mpho Tsakata
- Lead Me Into Light, Valerie Dohren
- Nature Is Full Of Cuts, Is It Poetry
- A SAD STORY IN A POEM قصة حزينة في قصيدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Prospects For Peace, Denys E. W. Jones
- I am the Zee, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Daisies, Mark Heathcote