Stop the practice of sushi
The Stage was Set for the Spectators
All they were for Delight.
Never did they Had Corrections for the Poor Sight
All they said was The Sadistic Entertainment's Right.
Little did they thought that what they were Watching was as good as Participation in Crime.
Isn't this Urgent time?
The Sight demanded Quick Action.
What was needed was unity to oppose the Creul Practice.
Before Queistioning the Continuity All you have to do is queistion your Identity.
Who are we to Eat, Who are we to Entertain?
Equal Respect is what they need to Attain.
It is that necessary to Throw Light and give up a Fight
Animal Rights can never be a Voluntary Choice
To Protect Animals Everybody has tyo raise a Affirmative Voice.
Feeding Poor Animals will give you thrice the Fun of Rejoice
Compare it with The Fun at the time of their Consumption.
The Joy of making A Animal Smile is Thrice the fun than Consumption.
As People Say there is no Greater job than Animal Protection
For those people whose Concept of Entertainment is Rough.
It is High time we Teach them lesson with Handcuffs and make sure desperately they
A Wicked Duel for the Cruel is the Solution.
Get some nerve and give the Respect which Animals deserve.
Show the People who trouble Animals Prison their Real Destination
Protecting Animals is as important as protecting the nation.
Stop the practice of live Sushi where Animals like Frogs, Lobsters are killed
in front of preople.
rohan bendre's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stop the practice of sushi by rohan bendre )
- Our First Date, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Terrorist Behind Every Bush, Talile Ali
- I Love You 2, Michael McParland
- Trust None, Even Me, Sir Toby Moses
- Lema, Nassy Fesharaki
- Decaying Within, Angelica Stevenz
- WALAA, Wala' Qamhieh
- A Hardworking Wind, Terry Dawson
- have been posess, ademola oluwabusayo
- Be patient, Nassy Fesharaki
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Conscience, Henry David Thoreau
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Being With You, Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)