The storm is finally over.
For a while, the lightning crashed,
thunder roared, and the wind
whipped leaves from the trees.
But now the gentle rain
falls softly on the ground,
the sun peeks brightly
through the rainbow.
I hear the wind
singing softl y through the windchimes
and the rain is chattering
quietly to itself on my rooftop.
Scarlett Treat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stormy Day by Scarlett Treat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mandelstam's Ghost Returns Too Early, mary douglas
- OUR MOSQUES ARE GREAT PLACES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Blue Distances Don't Make Me Cry the Way.., mary douglas
- Capture the Beauty, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- 'My true love', Wolfie Scott
- I Am the True Giselle She Said, She Did .., mary douglas
- Azul, mary douglas
- My Revenge, John Ugolo Umah
- 'Savior', Wolfie Scott
- A Prisoner, John Ugolo Umah