The storm is finally over.
For a while, the lightning crashed,
thunder roared, and the wind
whipped leaves from the trees.
But now the gentle rain
falls softly on the ground,
the sun peeks brightly
through the rainbow.
I hear the wind
singing softl y through the windchimes
and the rain is chattering
quietly to itself on my rooftop.
Scarlett Treat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stormy Day by Scarlett Treat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Before you've brush your teeth, Mark Heathcote
- Arrival, Tony Adah
- Nigeria I Hail Thee, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Her Smile, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- ©Getting Over You, Bandile Matsenjwa
- Lost and Found (one f word at the end), Anthony Di'anno
- raining in scotland, ko the skipper
- THE BLACK MAN WITH A KNIFE, johnny case
- I don't know if I know me, Logan Fulk
- Frustration, courtney metcalf