Ace Of Black Hearts
Street Of Shops
Finally free, thank you.
A moment of peace, soon I will be going to see her.
Just down the street.
The street of shops.
Lewisburg is well known for it.
That and it's college.
Pretty women are dime a dozen.
But I think I found a nice one.
One who actually cares about me.
Not my poetry.
She doesn't even know I write.
I think I prefer it that way.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Street Of Shops by Ace Of Black Hearts )
- Erato my Muse of love poetry, Erato
- AN EMOTIONAL STORY I COULDN'T TELL, Godspower Oshodin
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid