Give me air, fire and water
and wisdom and work
And take the rest
For there lies the wheels
That drive the world to doom.
Tony Adah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Strength by Tony Adah )
Did you read them?
- Dogmatic is not charismatic, Aftab Alam
- The Soul Killer~, Monk E. Biz
- You are young, hasmukh amathalal
- Poetry, Jesus James Llorico
- Do not ask, hasmukh amathalal
- My View of Heaven, Von Kimball Barney
- Forlorn Child., Marcondes Pereira
- I AM WOMAN, bill costley
- Experiment life, gajanan mishra
- Socialism - Vs - Anti -socialism, ramesh rai