Strength of a Flower
Now that I am trying to get out of darkness
I am thinking of a glowing flower
This flower always glows
It also never stops smiling
Even when it is not easy for the flower to smile
Even then an extraordinary smile is in the flower to survive
This strength is really what makes this flower a special one
One and only special flower it is
Nothing can outshine it ever since it represents unending beauty
This beauty is of life as this flower is the purpose
Purpose of my life to actually remain alive
It glows and tells me that the world has not ended yet.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Strength of a Flower by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Damaged Heart, StarrLee Waterman
- Wandering Lost Souls Homeless Outcasts, Terence G. Craddock
- one door, binod bastola
- Then and Now, John F. McCullagh
- A CELESTIAL PARTY, Romeo Della Valle
- restored, Mandolyn ...
- Miley Cyrus Perceived as a Martyr, A.j. Binash
- love became living again, Mandolyn ...
- Uncontained Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Structure, Fiona McCullough