Study for two people, next morning...
While looking for the outline
or at least the shadow of it,
without actually revealing
what I cannot quite bare to show?
Self as a cavernous hole,
for one would have to step
And I don't understand this
blur of flesh, that sweated
all night and sighed,
then clenched it's tight
So it could unleash itself,
then hide again,
while our bodies outline's
Let's insist on breakfast
this is part of the philosophical
Just before we head out, all over
again, to face it, and find little,
Every thing within us wants to break
And you world, too!
can crawl back into your own,
fingerprints of dried love,
scales flushed away...
And the wire
GRANT FRASER's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Study for two people, next morning... by GRANT FRASER )
- Intoxicated Heart, Gianni Pansensoy
- From Adam, Gert Strydom
- Albino, Gert Strydom
- A Word, a Relationship Translation of Kh.., Akhtar Jawad
- Mi Still Chat It, Tyrone Gayle
- Midnight Flatulance, David Cadywold
- Vindictive Vaginas, Gianni Pansensoy
- love pains, bikram baniya
- At destruction, hasmukh amathalal
- मुकुट, dhirajkumar taksande