Looking into the brook
Tears rolled down into water
Waves swept my image
And faded my face in silence.
Silently she came
Crossing the meadows
Near the brook
Which we quaff our music.
I know not still
Who subdued our lights
And subvert our relationship
Dropped into the nadir of hope.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Subdued by sekharan pookkat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Honour-killing Is A Sin/ Just For Family.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love story, gajanan mishra
- My Prabhu! .....(Inspiration from KEE Th.., Geetha Jayakumar
- Arguendo, Michael Mullings
- Poem: Spiritual Upgrade, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- I Believe, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Peace - a means, gajanan mishra
- GOD'S LOVE, Tom Zart
- I am a woman, Komal Kapoor
- God! - th@ wE n0t, sEaN nOrTh