Theodora (Theo) Onken
It seems the world has many ears- -
I wonder, can they even hear me breathe?
Does my every breath come across loud and clear?
Can you even hear it when we leave?
Never mind that last question- -
The answer is- -'Of course you can'
With masters such as Billy & Joey
Our noise must come across first hand!
Your receivers have been left in place- -
Sage advise given more than twice...
So, i will not bore you with more: 'Riddle Rap'
My words here should more than suffice!
Sonja says so many things daily- -
Why without her words we would surely be blind...
With a birds eye view - there's always a clue
Thankful for the enviromental facts that we find!
So with the coming of the warmer days- -
We shall be examining the day and night time breeze- -
Garnering pollution samples needed for examination...
While the rest of you listen for me to sneeze! ! !
Theodora (Theo) Onken's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
By, Theodora Onken
Spring, Summer, EPA, Pollution, NSA.
Comments about this poem (Summer Breeze~ by Theodora (Theo) Onken )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Did you read them?
- I Poet Seer of the Parched throat, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Civilization of our people, Emmanuel George Cefai
- मोदैनि थरथिँ, Ronjoy Brahma
- The wounds of May, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I suffer pain, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Now June begins., Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Day Is Nearly Done, Paul Gerard Reed
- I wish I were a butterfly, Victoria Robbins
- THEIR PAINS AND THEIR SUFFERINGS ARE MINE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- THEIR PAINS AND THEIR SUFFERINGS ARE MIN.., MOHAMMAD SKATI