I was sitting near the stream in the heart of spring watching the misty sunset across the bedazzled sky full of inspirition like a dog running over a green feild at me, i wordered how long i could keep this inspired time alive, as it became dark i belonged the sequal in this series of sunsets.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sunsets by Sam Higgins )
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey