People can sometimes become helpless to love...... surrendered.
When an argument does not work.
For that reason servant and housewife to hold hands
Why the future is for the owner to take steps with maid.
Just what so ever that she is in the closed arm of the man
in exchange for money.. Also have her a boyfriend.
Is the boyfriend wants her lover to another arm to numb?
But have to love her is beyond!
Because of the love of girlfriend is conundrum and helpless for boyfriend.
There is no specific definition of love,
To feel is the love of the subject.
Basically, a kind of conundrum that keeps sedated, Keeps the peace.
Man can not cut out this conundrum if who he truly affair or love.
However, to be truly lover to love someone to cut conundrum of love
by just barely the death or his creative efforts.....
Topic(s): love and pain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Surrender by Mashiur Rahman )
- Patience & Acceptance, Tom Zart
- I am a stream, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- THE WIDOW, john chizoba vincent
- They Are The Bamiyan Buddhas, You Fire N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Mundamala Kali, Bijay Kant Dubey
- LETTER TO A MOTHER 2, john chizoba vincent
- The Festival of Lights, Deepawali, Bijay Kant Dubey
- To Loving Partha Sarothi -A Token Of Love., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Picking At Sores, Kyle Schlicher
- Crazy, Dipankar Sadhukhan
Poem of the Day
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Heather Burns