People can sometimes become helpless to love...... surrendered.
When an argument does not work.
For that reason servant and housewife to hold hands
Why the future is for the owner to take steps with maid.
Just what so ever that she is in the closed arm of the man
in exchange for money.. Also have her a boyfriend.
Is the boyfriend wants her lover to another arm to numb?
But have to love her is beyond!
Because of the love of girlfriend is conundrum and helpless for boyfriend.
There is no specific definition of love,
To feel is the love of the subject.
Basically, a kind of conundrum that keeps sedated, Keeps the peace.
Man can not cut out this conundrum if who he truly affair or love.
However, to be truly lover to love someone to cut conundrum of love
by just barely the death or his creative efforts.....
Topic(s): love and pain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Surrender by Mashiur Rahman )
- The story of the soap, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Identification of a Rat by Act, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Walk, Steve Kittell
- Love Is, Deborah Kelley
- GOD, Joseph Ogbonna
- Dragonfly, Deborah Kelley
- The Daughter of the Earth - 18, gajanan mishra
- Let Me Dwell IN Thy Arms, Pijush Biswas
- Dimensional Reality, Deborah Kelley
- Je me souviens..., Richard John
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- The Bush, My Lover, William Henry Ogilvie
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)