I found a flower a beautiful one at that
It stands out for the rest of the others
This flower has brighter colors
It has to be the sweetest flower ever
People come from miles just to see this flower
I don't think this flower know how special it is
I'm glad she is mine
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (sweet flower by Shane Delaney )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Beauty, Brianna Kimball
- Seminars, Mark Heathcote