*.* Sweetly, in their Embrace
Glisten-ning reflections of early spring’s love
Mirrors dream-y sky’s tadpoles dancing above
Speckled fair - haired crocus line dew-pond’s edge
Starry young green eyes gaze up in delight
Attentive blue devotion reaches heart
Strong fingers entwine love’s laced white gloves
Light feet step, one step left and turn and twirl
Petal-ed gowns breeze sweetly in their embrace
Coat-tails virile a handsome prince-presence
Delight-fully encircle God-given-ed graces
Debora Short's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*.* Sweetly, in their Embrace by Debora Short )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- this is for you...or whatever, Mandolyn ...
- O Seductress Of Mine, Folayemi Akande
- if the sun blows up, come find me, Mandolyn ...
- Midnight (i), binod bastola
- summer at grub street, lee fones
- Facebook, Phil Soar
- In Back Of The Bar, Kyle Schlicher
- Mad Moles, Phil Soar
- Hacked Off, Phil Soar
- punch the clock if you can make a fist, Mandolyn ...