Teachers and peers
are a child's worst fears.
All they do is teach
and ban us from the beach.
Teachers are nothing
but devils to students.
They always shout at us
'Why don't you speak English fluent? '
The teachers who teach me
are nothing but kind and sweet.
We always greet each other
and at the market meet.
The teachers I have
treat us with love and kindness.
I hope they live forever
and full of forgiveness.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Teachers by Aryaman Kakkar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer
- आंनि देरा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Oh Israel, Michael Shutt
- Paper publisher, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- We Lost Our Run, Rites Ghosh
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah