As I looked up the heaven sky
With tears falling from my eyes
Remembering the moments that made me cry
Elusive dreams that I cannot emphasize.
Suddenly, I heard the noise of thunder
The mournful teardrops you wonder
Nobody heard me such a sorrow mutter
'Coz I hid it with laughter.
I tried to ask God
To help me heal my broken heart
But never heard him replied
So I thought he was too apart.
I closed my eyes and fell asleep
I dreamt a man walking at the tip
Holding a stick and waving it
Yelling me 'not to give up Chief.'
At first I doubted
'Coz I never knew Him from the start
But when I stared at Him and noticed
Definitely, He was the image of God.
I tried to ran towards him
But suddenly He perished in a glimpse
And leave me a message
Not to leave Him again.
I wheeze for a breath and tightly sighed
Reading His message that puzzled my mind
Folding the papers and kept it into my files
And let Him solve the unsolved crime.
Now I was enlightened wondrously
With the bright lights given to me
A precious joy and love bounded perfectly
And a life that nobody could pay.
For I surrender my life to Him already
Nothing I have to worry
For me the block of granites yesterday
turned into steepest stones today.
Ging Ollado's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Teardrops by Ging Ollado )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Ode on Solitude, Alexander Pope
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- ಶೂನ್ಯ, Deepak Malapur
- Here We Are In The Year 2015, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Woodcutter, prayash purush
- A Deprived Child, Dona Jean
- Meditation, Rimni chakravarty
- Dear! It Has To Be you, Rimni chakravarty
- Upon These Adored Shores, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Myself, Rimni chakravarty
- A tale of two trees, Ricky Nyairo
- Priceless Price, Persian Nightingale